Hey Valued Friend, Thank you, feel free to read, comment, or ask questions...I'm here to help! The goal here is to teach and train you to become a success (whatever that means to you) in less than 7 minutes a week. Please tell me a little bit about yourself, your background, and what you hope to gain from this steps-to-success education.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Look! No long, drawn out newsletters, or cleverly disguised sales pitches...just straight from the hip pure content packed with life's experience. There's nothing to buy, and it's all free. You'd probably agree it's valuable and worth every cent. First things first, put away your credit cards, I wont be asking you for any money! In fact cut them up, you won't be needing them any more. That's right, if you're a skeptic, just scroll to the bottom of the page and see for yourself...

Steps To Success: Are You Feeling Stuck Part -1

Steps To Success

May I ask you a three part very important question:

Do ever get sick of trying to get ahead, only to lose your way?

Do you lose steam?

Do you lose interest?

Hi Lifestyler,

How are you doing, thanks for your valuable time...

The only reason I ask, because you've good intentions, yet for one reason or another something always seems to crop up and then you find it damned hard to follow through, right?

I hear you saying...

"Yeah, but when I decided I would actually reach my goal ... or take a specific action ... I felt really confident, pumped up with excitement about it..."

"Yeah, but I still lost my drive?"

Has this ever happened to you?

Think for a moment and anwer honestly.

If so, then you need to listen up...

I know where you're coming from and it's frustrating isn't it?

Well, I can show you why it happens, and let me say it's got nothing to do with your abilities because the main reason is everything to do with what you're thinking.

You see your mind-set controls everything:

1) How you THINK about something, determines how you FEEL about it
2) How you FEEL about something, determines whether you DO it or DON'T DO

Hmmm just maybe this is hold true for you:
  • You get up in the morning in a different mood than the night before
  • Suddenly you don't feel as committed to that decision you made
  • It can really affect your results in a huge way

Now how good would your life be if you were actually doing all the things that you wanted to?

Steps to Success...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home